Home / Our wines / Friulano

Book a tasting


Wine obtained from Friulano grapes, grown in our vineyards of Nimis and Torlano. The harvest is manual in cases, paying great attention to the best time of harvest in order to preserve the varietal aromas.

Fermentation takes place for about 80% of the mass in steel tanks at a controlled temperature and for the remaining 20% in French oak barrels. Aging continues for the next 9/10 months on the noble lees, with weekly battonage to give the wine structure and balance.

The Friulano is distinguished by its straw yellow color with greenish reflections.
The nose shows an articulated and complex scent, rich in floral and fruity notes, sweet almond and flint. At the first sip it is elegant and fresh, with excellent acidity. Its structured taste refers to hints of yellow peach, apricot, herbs and sweet peppers up to the balanced bitter aftertaste that recalls almond.

The ideal serving temperature is 10/12 degrees. Perfect as an aperitif, it goes well with fish dishes, shellfish, first courses in general, asparagus and omelettes.

Data sheet.



DOC Friuli Colli Orientali.

Nimis and Torlano.

Marls and sandstones of Eocene origin.

Manual harvest in crates.

80% of the mass in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 17 degrees, 20% in French oak barrels.

9/10 months on lees with weekly battonage.

Straw yellow with greenish reflections.

Floral with fruity notes, sweet almond.

Elegant, excellent acidity, structured taste with hints of yellow peach, apricot, slightly vanilla with a balanced bitter aftertaste recalling almond.

10/12 degrees.

It forms a perfect combination with fish dishes, shellfish, mushroom side dishes, truffle toppings, baked first courses, asparagus and omelettes. Also excellent as an aperitif.

Separate collection

If you have any questions, contact the municipality's waste disposal department.
Bottle: glass
Capsule: plastic
Cork: organic